- Louise Baker – Procurement team – Birmingham – 3 day First Aid at WorkI recently booked an in-house 3 day course with Wallace Cameron Training, I found the whole overall service great my account handler took away the stress I normally have with other providers. I had excellent feedback from all the students that went on the course. I am now happy to use Wallace Cameron Training as our sole provider for our companies training needs.
- Sharon Bovis at West Borough Primary School & Nursery “The booking process was very straight forward and communication was excellent. The delegates who attended the course said the instructor was very professional and extremely knowledgeable”
- Mr Manning - Health and Safety Manager - 1 Day Emergency First Aid TrainingWallace Cameron Training arranged the course at very short notice to accommodate our needs. It went very well and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be looking to organise another course as soon as possible with Wallace Cameron Training!
- Mrs Beyaz – Health and Safety Department – Fire Marshall TrainingAll delegates gained a good knowledge of fire safety. It has made them think more responsibly and of the consequences of not taking action when required. They have been going around hazard spotting all week! The additional 30 minute training seminar was a very good overview of the fire hazards and reminds them to practise safe working habits.
- Our One day first aid course which we had at BodyWorksWest was really informative, planned and set out incredible well, on top of this our trainer Carl added some humor which aided in all my staff learning and taking in the information given to them more effectively. I would Highly recommend this course, would rate it 5 star.
“Our employees were impressed with the engagement throughout the course, level of trainer’s knowledge and practical examples. We’ve just booked some further training and won’t stop there - I’d thoroughly recommend this company! “ – Manager at the Brooklands Bakery