- Mr Manning - Health and Safety Manager - 1 Day Emergency First Aid TrainingWallace Cameron Training arranged the course at very short notice to accommodate our needs. It went very well and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be looking to organise another course as soon as possible with Wallace Cameron Training!
“Our employees were impressed with the engagement throughout the course, level of trainer’s knowledge and practical examples. We’ve just booked some further training and won’t stop there - I’d thoroughly recommend this company! “ – Manager at the Brooklands Bakery
- Sharon Bovis at West Borough Primary School & Nursery “The booking process was very straight forward and communication was excellent. The delegates who attended the course said the instructor was very professional and extremely knowledgeable”
- Mrs Beyaz – Health and Safety Department – Fire Marshall TrainingAll delegates gained a good knowledge of fire safety. It has made them think more responsibly and of the consequences of not taking action when required. They have been going around hazard spotting all week! The additional 30 minute training seminar was a very good overview of the fire hazards and reminds them to practise safe working habits.
- “I am a manage of several gyms, staff members from various gym locations have recently completed a first aid course with Wallace Cameron Training. Our course instructor was first class, he was very punctual, had a great sense of humor making the course a positive team building / educational experience bringing together staff members who do not work together. He was extremely professional giving clear directions of what can and can’t be done in different situations and put across the serious side of first aid. The course content was very informative a must for staff to use at work but also within their personal time. A great educational team building day. Thank you. Mr D Elliott Manager of Active4less
- Scott Jones – Managing Director – Leighton Buzzard – Manual HandlingWallace Cameron Training we have just had our Manual Handling course which took place on a Saturday due to our companies other commitments during the week. I really appreciate a company that can work with you to suit your needs and is not just a 9 -5 Monday to Friday service.