- Mrs Beyaz – Health and Safety Department – Fire Marshall TrainingAll delegates gained a good knowledge of fire safety. It has made them think more responsibly and of the consequences of not taking action when required. They have been going around hazard spotting all week! The additional 30 minute training seminar was a very good overview of the fire hazards and reminds them to practise safe working habits.
- Sharon Bovis at West Borough Primary School & Nursery “The booking process was very straight forward and communication was excellent. The delegates who attended the course said the instructor was very professional and extremely knowledgeable”
- Our One day first aid course which we had at BodyWorksWest was really informative, planned and set out incredible well, on top of this our trainer Carl added some humor which aided in all my staff learning and taking in the information given to them more effectively. I would Highly recommend this course, would rate it 5 star.
- Mr Manning - Health and Safety Manager - 1 Day Emergency First Aid TrainingWallace Cameron Training arranged the course at very short notice to accommodate our needs. It went very well and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be looking to organise another course as soon as possible with Wallace Cameron Training!
- Scott Jones – Managing Director – Leighton Buzzard – Manual HandlingWallace Cameron Training we have just had our Manual Handling course which took place on a Saturday due to our companies other commitments during the week. I really appreciate a company that can work with you to suit your needs and is not just a 9 -5 Monday to Friday service.
“Our employees were impressed with the engagement throughout the course, level of trainer’s knowledge and practical examples. We’ve just booked some further training and won’t stop there - I’d thoroughly recommend this company! “ – Manager at the Brooklands Bakery