- Louise Baker – Procurement team – Birmingham – 3 day First Aid at WorkI recently booked an in-house 3 day course with Wallace Cameron Training, I found the whole overall service great my account handler took away the stress I normally have with other providers. I had excellent feedback from all the students that went on the course. I am now happy to use Wallace Cameron Training as our sole provider for our companies training needs.
- “I am a manage of several gyms, staff members from various gym locations have recently completed a first aid course with Wallace Cameron Training. Our course instructor was first class, he was very punctual, had a great sense of humor making the course a positive team building / educational experience bringing together staff members who do not work together. He was extremely professional giving clear directions of what can and can’t be done in different situations and put across the serious side of first aid. The course content was very informative a must for staff to use at work but also within their personal time. A great educational team building day. Thank you. Mr D Elliott Manager of Active4less
- Mr Manning - Health and Safety Manager - 1 Day Emergency First Aid TrainingWallace Cameron Training arranged the course at very short notice to accommodate our needs. It went very well and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be looking to organise another course as soon as possible with Wallace Cameron Training!
“Our employees were impressed with the engagement throughout the course, level of trainer’s knowledge and practical examples. We’ve just booked some further training and won’t stop there - I’d thoroughly recommend this company! “ – Manager at the Brooklands Bakery
- Our One day first aid course which we had at BodyWorksWest was really informative, planned and set out incredible well, on top of this our trainer Carl added some humor which aided in all my staff learning and taking in the information given to them more effectively. I would Highly recommend this course, would rate it 5 star.
- Mrs Beyaz – Health and Safety Department – Fire Marshall TrainingAll delegates gained a good knowledge of fire safety. It has made them think more responsibly and of the consequences of not taking action when required. They have been going around hazard spotting all week! The additional 30 minute training seminar was a very good overview of the fire hazards and reminds them to practise safe working habits.