- Did you know Mental Health illnesses are far more widespread now than ever, both in the workplace & socially?
- Some may actually be suffering from Mental Health problems & not be aware that is what it is.
- Do you know what Mental Health is?
- Are you aware of signs & symptoms of STRESS, ANXIETY, and DEPRESSION?
- Would you be able to approach someone within the workplace or in your social circle to offer help, or even start a conversation when signs are clearly visible?
- Are you aware that Mental Health conditions can be a silent killer?
- Do you know not all people find it easy to come to speak about Mental Health at all?
- Do you know not all Mental Health conditions are visible?
- Are you aware of the impact a Mental Health condition can have on a daily basis to some?
- If you were aware of someone suffering, would YOU know who to turn to or ask for more help & guidance?
- Would you know what to do if a work colleague/friend was talking about suicide?
- Do you know that some revert to addiction, be it Alcohol, drugs, food or other addictive habits due to underlying Mental Health conditions?
- Do you know what Bi-polar is, and how to recognise this condition?
- Do the letters PTSD mean anything to you, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – it’s not only war veterans who can suffer from this
Interested? Request your free quote
Call us on 01698 354671 or fill in the form below to receive your custom quote within 24 hours.
Mental health problems affect around one in four people in any given year. They range from common problems, such as depression and anxiety, to rarer problems such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Most people know someone who has experienced a mental health problem. They can happen to all kinds of people from all walks of life.
We have three courses available to teach you more and enable you to put your hand out and offer the resources and compassion to help.
Mental Health Matters
We are in this together to help each other and guide as best we can
Train your employees to look out for and deal with these daily challenges!